Monday, January 22, 2007

in which I talk shit

When I was pregnant I swore I'd never be one of those mother's who wrote about poop.

I lied and you're welcome.

This morning Daniel and I woke up in our usual fashion, which is that he futzed around the room pulling things out of cupboards and drawers while I wafted back in and out of sleep. He kept crawling back on the bed for a cuddle, before wobbling off again on another adventure, which is adorable and simply makes my day. On around his seventh trip back to the mothership, I reached around again to snuggle him close and OH MY GOD!!!! WARNING WARNING LEAKAGE LEAKAGE OH MY GOD!! Jesus, it was disgusting. He was all bobble headed and cute and trying to cuddle closer to me while his butt was all like one of those science experiments you made at school with all the lava oozing up and out and over the sides of a paper mache volcano and I was all OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!

Yesterday he was pooping nuggets, so I guess that's it for the cheese for a few days. His little nuggetty plug came unstuck while we were out visiting and I'd left his change of underpants in the car because, you know, that's the best way to ensure you child takes a dump that rivals that of Mount Vesuvius. We were hanging out at a friend's place, the kids were playing with the biggest collection of toys EVER, when he wandered off, if by 'wander' I mean 'move at the speed of light', and destroyed their cd collection, and it was shortly after that that he graced us by laying the aforementioned stinkiest, goopiest cable yet.

Motherhood does get to you and to what you think is a choice topic for discussion. Thing is, your child's bowel actions really do become the most important part of the day. Yes sportsfans, fun times.


In other news, we have a guest author:

][
UYH≤≥VV

UYH≤≥, NNNNNNNNNNNNNN 2 L;'.CHBBBBB 6BH PL[IMJJJJMJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJNUJI8K Ω


VVV


nnnnnnnhgu6x0xxd00f nnx vr

XW







u7777777777777777707771471msdW?.,m


Wordy little fellow, isn't he?




2005-2007© aibee