Monday, August 14, 2006

livefeed of my brain imploding

The deebs is whining his heart out and I'm so not going in because if I do, I may throw him out the window. Seriously, it scares me how AAAAAARGH!! I feel when the whining goes on and on and on and on and on and on. He's on a no sleep kick apparently, which probably means a milestone is being reached so his poor brain is stressed and all that crap, and I should be understanding but I'm a shit mother and boo hoo etc. I don't deal well with shit like the whining, I really don't. I just want to yell at him to shut up and go to sleep, which I've done in the past because please see above reference to shit mothering, and let me tell you, it doesn't work. It's not even whining though, it's a baby's way of asking for help. Poor kid. I'm about to go nuts here, and he's probably gearing up for a troubled childhood.

And, uh, yeah. Excuse the free associating or whatever in hell that was.

Hae a nice day. And there appears to be a crumb under my v key because there should hae (see? SEE?) been a v in there.




2005-2007© aibee