Thursday, June 02, 2005

can you

think of 43 things that define who you are or what you want your life to be?

I couldn't, not until I stumbled across this site. When faced with the task of thinking of 43 things I wanted to have or do or be, I didn't know how to do it.

And then I remembered. All I had to do was dream.

I didn't think of 43 things, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that after a lifetime of believing I couldn't, this site, in all its simplicity, got me thinking that I can.

Goals don't need to be world changing for them to be life changing. My life changed today because I achieved a goal.

In writing today's entry, I've actualised one of my 41 things. I've shared the simplistic pleasure that can be found in realising one has one's own 43 Things.

Enjoy. :)




2005-2007© aibee