Saturday, May 14, 2005

woof

My neighbours have a cute little fox terrier, and if it doesn't shut the fuck up, I'm gonna throw a brick through their window and key their car.

Fucksake.

The bloody thing doesn't stop barking. It started at 7am this morning, and it probably won't stop until later tonight.

I believe I may go insane. When the annoying shit woke me up this morning, I was already dreaming of throwing a bucket of water over its yappy head, and every morning, this twisted audio version of the Chinese water torture begins all over again.

Pity me.

1 Comments:

We have 4 of the sawn off yappers next door, and the council won't do anything. They go day and night. Drive you insane. I even bought a no bark collar and gave it to the bitch, but she doesn't use it. It's good fun, isn't it trying to get a bit of shuteye with that racket going on?

By Blogger johnbclay, at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





2005-2007© aibee