Friday, March 04, 2005

my boss is a fucktoid

Three weeks ago he lost his shit with me. I'd I got his permission to do reception work for the twenty minutes I had between classes and clients, then he changed his mind and decided that I shouldn't be working if I was injured. Looks like the seventy billion classes and two thousand clients I train each week aren't considered 'work'. Cleaning mirrors apparently is.

Last week, he told me spend my time between classes greeting customers as they came in the door. That's it. Greet them.

Uh, okay.

Then this week he told me to do what Lee, reception girl extrordinaire, wanted me to do. She had no idea what needed doing, so asked him what he wanted me to do. He asked her if my back was still sore, she replied 'well, yes...', and it is, but I haven't said anything to him about it since that day three weeks ago. He freaked out at her, then freaked out at my immediate boss, and the news is he wants me fired.

All this because three weeks ago, I asked him if I could either sit down for twenty minutes to do reception work, or take a twenty minute unpaid break. He opted for the former, and has apparently been seething over it ever since.

Loser.




2005-2007© aibee