Thursday, March 03, 2005

Last Saturday, apparently in the absence of anything better to do, I bit my tongue.

Sweet baby geebus, it hurt like a muthafucka and left me with a huge muthafucking blood blister on the underside of my tongue, and THAT hurt like a muthafucka. It eventually burst and left me with a gaping hole of raw flesh, and THAT hurts, also like a muthafucka.

All in all, it's been a muthafucka of a week and my world now revolves around my tongue.

I'm currently unable to participate in the lick component of the lip, sip suck tequila trilogy. I've had to find a new hobby cuz licking the wall is not an option at present. I have a lisp fercrisake. And I drool. And it hurts to do so.

I tried pouting, but that hurt too.

Dammit. :madface:

In other news, I had sex with Brad Pitt last night. :D




2005-2007© aibee